The Manheim Community Farm Show is having their yearly delicious Chicken Bar-B-Q fund raiser on Saturday, April 7th 2018.
Much thanks to Peters BBQ for cooking the chicken halves.
Just think you can work in the yard, clean the house or just relax and then your chicken dinner is ready to pick up between 10:00 am and 12:30 p.m.
Take outs dinner and halves can be picked up at the Farm Show between 10:00 am and 12:30 p.m.
Some extra meals and halves MAY be available on April 7th.
Contact any Manheim Farm Show director for tickets.
Dinner $ 10.00 Halves: $ 6.00
The Manheim Community Farm Show promotes agriculture, crafts and competition in a friendly environment that encourages family values and cooperation.
Consider what we believe to be the positive strengths of the Manheim Community Farm Show.
- Farm Show creates the opportunity for neighbors to meet neighbors and old friends, which is something desperately needed in our society.
- Food stands earned over $107,000 profit last year that stayed right here to help our community no-profit organizations.
- It gives the youth opportunity to “learn and earn” from their 4-H and FFA animal projects. Over $240,000 was raised this year to help provide youth with a solid financial start in agriculture.
- Volunteers have to work together over 5,000 hours during the week, building relationships, meeting new people and developing a sense of community.
- Thousands of people enjoy seeing agriculture and domestic displays in a wholesome atmosphere.
- The Manheim FFA Children’s Farm Show is a great opportunity for the community to learn about our “Farm To Fork” agriculture system.
- Giving Back: The Manheim Food Pantry is supported by the Manheim Young Farmer Food Drive during Farm Show week and the “door step” pick up during the parade Wednesday night. This year more than 2,000 pounds of meat was donated through the Friday night Youth Livestock Sale of livestock to the Central PA Food Bank and the Manheim Food Pantry
- We are grateful for your past support and invite you to join us for the next Manheim Community Farm Show.
- Glenn Stoltzfus – President of The Manheim Community Farm Show