Wednesday, October 11, 2017 @ 7:00 P.M.
(Rain date – October 12, 2017)
DEADLINE for Entry Forms: September 16, 2017
PURPOSE: Manheim Community Farm Show Parade exists to promote a positive, wholesome family activity.
If your organization or group wishes to participate, please contact
PARADE COMMITTEE PHONE: 664-2773
( Ryan & Tracy Zimmerman • Heather Chernich • Kristen Eberly • John & Ashley Stauffer )
1. Throwing of objects from vehicles is prohibited; however, objects can be
handed to the crowd, and all food or candy must be in original wrappers.
2. The Parade Committee and/or the Manheim Community Farm Show Board may refuse any entry.
Decision of the Parade Committee is final.
3. Liability – Each exhibitor will be solely responsible for any loss, injury, damage done,
or arising from any animal, vehicle, or participant.
4. A responsible adult must accompany a group of participants under the age of 18.
5. Cleanliness – You are responsible for any trash or manure.
6. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed before or during your participation in parade activities.
7. All participants driving in the parade must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
8. All tractor safety rules must be followed while participating in the Manheim Community Farm Show parade.
This includes no riders policy.