Wednesday, October 10, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.
The Manheim Community Farm Show Parade is on Wednesday night. Like previous years, we will have 2 announcers. One will be located on Hazel Street close to the Ferdinand Street intersection, and on the square. A few reminders, the Manheim Borough Council has passed an ordinance, that only chairs and blankets may be placed on the sidewalks and only at 3:00 PM to the start of any parade. All roads will be closed by 6:30 PM. the night of the parade. Also the last entry of the parade will be a trash pick-up. Help us keep the streets clean. See you Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 7:00 PM!
PARADE ROUTE: Parade starts at the corner of Memorial Drive and East High streets proceeding west to Hazel Street, south on Hazel Street to Stiegel Street, west on Stiegel Street to Main Street, north on Main Street to Gramby Street, east on Gramby Street, ending at Laurel Street.
PURPOSE: Manheim Community Farm Show Parade exists to promote a positive, wholesome family activity.
If your organization or group wishes to participate, please contact
PARADE COMMITTEE PHONE: 717-664-2773
( Ryan & Tracy Zimmerman • Heather Chernich • Kristen Eberly • John & Ashley Stauffer )
1. Throwing of objects from vehicles is prohibited; however, objects can be
handed to the crowd, and all food or candy must be in original wrappers.
2. The Parade Committee and/or the Manheim Community Farm Show Board may refuse any entry.
Decision of the Parade Committee is final.
3. Liability – Each exhibitor will be solely responsible for any loss, injury, damage done,
or arising from any animal, vehicle, or participant.
4. A responsible adult must accompany a group of participants under the age of 18.
5. Cleanliness – You are responsible for any trash or manure.
6. No alcoholic beverages may be consumed before or during your participation in parade activities.
7. All participants driving in the parade must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
8. All tractor safety rules must be followed while participating in the Manheim Community Farm Show parade.
This includes no riders policy.